Fiber Laser Welding Machine For Sale
1.What is laser beam welding technology?
Laser beam welding is a new fusion welding method, which radiates a high-intensity laser beam to the surface of the metal and melts the metal to form a weld through the interaction between laser beam and metal. It uses the principle of atomic stimulated radiation to excite the working material (laser material) to produce a laser beam with good monochromaticity, strong directivity, and high intensity. The maximum energy density of the focused laser beam can be 1013w / cm2. The light energy can be converted into heat energy in just a few thousandths of a second or even less, and the temperature can be more than 10000 ℃.
The high-energy laser pulse can be used to process the metal materials. For a small area, local heating, the energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through the heat conduction to melt the material and form a specific molten pool, so as to achieve the purpose of welding.
The laser welding machine is mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding, seal welding, etc. Laser welding is an effective welding process using the radiation energy of the laser. When the laser beam is excited in the cavity and the YAG material reaches the melting point, the laser beam can be excited back and forth in the cavity, so that when the laser beam reaches the melting point of the workpiece, it can be excited by the laser beam, and the workpiece can be welded back and forth.
Laser welding can be divided into heat conduction welding and deep penetration welding. The heat of laser heat conduction welding diffuses into the workpiece through a heat transfer and melts only on the weld surface. There is no complete penetration inside the workpiece, and there is basically no vaporization. It is mainly used for low speed. Welding of thin wall materials. Laser deep penetration welding can not only completely penetrate the material but also gasify the material to form a large amount of plasma. Due to the high heat, keyholes will appear at the front end of the molten pool. Laser deep penetration welding can completely penetrate the workpiece, with large input energy and fast welding speed. It is the most widely used type of laser welding.
2. What is a laser welding machine?
3.Application of Laser Welding Machine
1.Popular industries about laser welding machine
The fiber laser welder is widely used in the manufacturing industry, shipbuilding industry, automobile industry, battery industry, aerospace industry, jewelry, biomedicine, powder metallurgy, electronic industry, it industry, electronic devices, optical communication industry, sensor industry, hardware industry, auto parts industry, glasses industry, porcelain teeth, solar energy industry Electric heating industry/manufacturing of thin-wall materials and precision parts. The fiber laser welding machine can realize spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding, sealing welding, etc. The fiber laser welding machine is especially suitable for welding micro, densely arranged, precise, and heat-sensitive workpieces.
The main application fields of laser welding machine are welding manufacturing in automobile, aerospace and ship processing. Taking automobile manufacturing as an example, laser welding machine has achieved large-scale, and relevant automatic production lines and welding robots have emerged. According to relevant statistics, in European and American industrial developed countries, 50% ~ 70% of auto parts are processed by laser. Mainly laser welding and laser cutting, Laser welding machine has become the standard process in the automotive industry. China’s automobile industry also began to pay attention to this advanced welding technology.
For example, Shanghai Volkswagen, which took the lead in using Laser beam welding technology, used Laser beam welding technology on the body of the newly launched multi-functional vehicle, reaching 41 meters. In the automotive industry, laser technology is mainly used for body welding, welding and parts welding.
The laser welding machine used for body plate welding can weld metal plates with different thickness and different surface coatings together, and then press them to make the plate structure achieve the most reasonable combination. Due to small deformation, there is no need for secondary processing. Laser welding machine speeds up the process of replacing forged parts with body stamping parts. Using the laser welder can reduce the overlap width and some reinforcing parts, and can also compress the volume of the body structure itself.
Laser beam welding technology can ensure the connection of welding joints at the molecular level, effectively improve the body stiffness and safety in the process of collision, and effectively reduce the noise of the vehicle.
Application of welding stainless steel in the design and manufacture of automobile body. According to the different design and performance requirements of different vehicle bodies, automobile manufacturers will select steel plates of different specifications, and then complete the manufacturing of vehicle body parts through laser cutting machines, such as front windshield frame, door inner plate, etc.
Laser welder has the advantages of reducing the number of parts and molds, reducing the number of spot welding, optimizing material consumption, reducing part weight, reducing cost and improving dimensional accuracy. However, laser welding machine is mainly used for the welding of body frame structure, such as the welding of top cover and side body.
The traditional backward resistance spot welding method has been gradually replaced by advanced laser welding. Using laser welding technology can effectively reduce the width of welding surface at the joint of workpiece, which not only reduces the use of plate, but also improves the rigidity of vehicle body. It has been adopted by some of the world’s major automobile manufacturers and leading parts suppliers producing high-end vehicles.
Another main use of laser welding machine is in aircraft manufacturing. It is mainly used for splicing of skin of large and medium-sized aircraft and welding of skin and long truss to ensure the contour tolerance of aerodynamic surface. And, laser welder is also widely used in the assembly of fuselage accessories, such as the assembly of flap wing box and abdominal fin. Then laser welding machine is used to complete the welding and splicing of 3D space. Laser welding machine not only has good welding quality and high production efficiency, but also has good process reproducibility and obvious weight reduction effect. Therefore, more and more aircraft are manufactured by laser welder.
In the jewelry industry, laser welding machine can also meet the aesthetics and welding between different materials. As we all know, for the jewelry industry, beauty is very important, which requires the weld to be as small as possible. The advantage of laser welding machine is beautiful weld. At present, it is widely used in spot welding and inlaying holes of jewelry.
In the mold industry, the cladding technology in laser aluminum welder has become the main technology of mold repair. The aviation industry uses cladding technology to repair the heat-resistant and wear-resistant layer of nickel based turbine blades of aeroengine. Compared with other methods, laser cladding has the advantages of fast heating speed, less heat input, small deformation, high bonding strength, low dilution rate, accurate control of modified layer thickness, good positioning, good accessibility and high productivity.
6.High Technology Industry
Stainless steel welder has been introduced into some other industries, such as mobile phone batteries, electronic components, sensors, clocks, precision machinery, communication, etc. Due to the high investment in equipment, laser welder is only used in high value-added fields. Even in these areas, Laser welder has not been fully utilized for a long time. However, with the development of new laser aluminum welder technology and equipment, welding stainless steel is gradually squeezing into the “territory” occupied by traditional welding technology for a long time.
4.Benefits and advantages of fiber laser welding
1. Fiber laser welding machine has the advantages of high speed, small heat affected zone and deformation. This is because the power density of focused laser beam is much higher than that of traditional welding methods.
2. Stainless steel welding machine can reduce the production cost. This is due to the low balance heat input and machining accuracy of fiber laser welding machine. Moreover, the moving cost of fiber laser welding machine is relatively low.
3. The load rate and production efficiency of fiber laser welding machine are high, because the laser beam is easy to transmit and control, there is no need to change the fiber laser welding machine welding gun and nozzle frequently, and the shutdown auxiliary time is greatly reduced.
4. The fiber laser aluminum welder machine can process precision parts and thermal sensitive materials. Because of the high energy density and fast release of fiber laser welder for sale, the thermal damage and welding deformation during high-speed machining can be avoided.
5. Handheld fiber laser welding machine is easy to realize a high degree of automation, and the stainless steel welder can be controlled by CNC, so the beam intensity and fine positioning can be effectively controlled.
6. The best welder for aluminum do not need to make direct contact with the workpiece to be welded. The fiber laser welder for sale can be bent or focused in any direction through a mirror or deflection prism, or can be guided to an inaccessible place to weld with the optical fiber. The fiber laser welder for sale can also be focused through transparent materials, so it can weld joints that are difficult to access by ordinary methods or cannot be placed, such as welding electrodes in vacuum tubes.
7. Due to the good purification effect and fast cooling speed of laser stainless steel welder, the weld effect of the fiber laser welding machine is firm and has high comprehensive performance.
8. Laser of the fiber laser welding machine can directly weld insulating materials, it is easier to weld dissimilar metal materials, and even weld metal and non-metal together.
9. The welder for aluminum will not cause any wear and tear, and can work stably for a long time.
10. When welding thin materials or fine diameter wires, it will not be easy to have the trouble of remelting like arc welding;
11. It is not affected by magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding are easy), and can accurately align weldments;
12. No vacuum or X-ray protection is required;
13. If perforated welding is used, the depth to width ratio of weld bead can reach 10:1;
14. The switching device can transfer the laser beam to multiple workstations.
Related Article about Laser Welding Machine
Customer reviews and testimonials of Laser welding Machine
1. Steve Jobs
From the United States
Oct, 10 2021
The handheld laser welder is too convenient to use, and has wheels that can move quickly.
2. Bruce Kevin
Sep. 30, 2021
I am very satisfied with the price of this fiber laser welding machine, it is within my acceptable range.
3. Paul Candler
From the Canada
Sep. 16, 2021
The welding speed of this handheld fiber laser welding machine is very fast, I think it is one of the best welder for aluminum.
4. Mark Mavic
Sep. 14, 2021
I bought this fiber laser welding machine through a friend’s recommendation. I have already purchased it and I am waiting for delivery. My friend’s machine was also bought at BuyCNC, and it seems to be of high quality.
5. George Billy
From the United States
Sep. 11, 2021
The handheld fiber laser welder is very suitable for my small factory because it does not take up much area.
Sep. 8, 2021
The handheld fiber laser welding machine price is so attractive. To be honest, I like this machine very much and it is very convenient to use.
7. Alex Tundra
From the UK
Sep. 3, 2021
This fiber laser welding machine price is the lowest price I found in Google, and the accessories of the machine are also very good.
8. Paul Clark
Sep. 1, 2021
The configuration of this laser welding machine is very high. My worker said it is the best welder for aluminum welding it has ever seen.
9. David Johnson
Aug. 20, 2021
This handheld fiber laser welder allows me to work anywhere in our city, which is great.
10. Aldridge Wisman
Aug. 8, 2021
The tutorial for using this handheld laser welder is very simple. I have mastered how to operate this machine in more than a week.