Fiber Laser Welding Machine For Sale
1.What is laser beam welding technology?
Laser beam welding is a new fusion welding method, which radiates high-intensity laser beam to the surface of the metal and melts the metal to form weld through the interaction between laser beam and metal. It uses the principle of atomic stimulated radiation to excite the working material (laser material) to produce a laser beam with good monochromaticity, strong directivity and high intensity. The maximum energy density of the focused laser beam can be 1013w / cm2. The light energy can be converted into heat energy in just a few thousandths of a second or even less, and the temperature can be more than 10000 ℃.
The high-energy laser pulse can be used to process the metal materials. For small area local heating, the energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction to melt the material and form a specific molten pool, so as to achieve the purpose of welding. Laser welding is mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding, seal welding, etc.
Laser welding is an effective welding process using the radiation energy of laser. When the laser beam is excited in the cavity and the YAG material reaches the melting point, the laser beam can be excited back and forth in the cavity, so that when the laser beam reaches the melting point of the workpiece, it can be excited by the laser beam, and the workpiece can be welded back and forth.
Laser welding can be divided into heat conduction welding and deep penetration welding. The heat of laser heat conduction welding diffuses into the workpiece through heat transfer and melts only on the weld surface. There is no complete penetration inside the workpiece, and there is basically no vaporization. It is mainly used for low speed. Welding of thin wall materials. Laser deep penetration welding can not only completely penetrate the material, but also gasify the material to form a large amount of plasma. Due to the high heat, keyholes will appear at the front end of the molten pool. Laser deep penetration welding can completely penetrate the workpiece, with large input energy and fast welding speed. It is the most widely used type of laser welding.
2. What is a laser welding machine?
Laser welding machine is a kind of power welding tool that uses fiber laser beam to connect metal or thermoplastic parts together. The fiber laser beam provides a concentrated heat source for spot welding, butt welding, lap welding, lap welding, T-butt welding, seam welding, narrow seam welding, deep seam and lap welding, and the welding rate is extremely high. This process is usually used in automated high-volume applications, such as the automotive industry.
It is based on small hole or penetration mode welding. Fiber lasers can be used in a variety of applications, from the welding of micro-parts commonly used by manufacturing companies in the engineering, medical, and electronics industries to the welding of thicker materials in the automotive and aerospace industries. Fiber lasers are a universal, low-cost method to achieve high-quality spot welding.
Laser welding machines have many different names, such as laser beam welding machines, laser beam welding machines, laser welding machines, laser beam welding equipment, laser beam welding guns, laser beam welding tools, laser welding machine, seam welding machines, laser welding machines, laser welding machine, laser brazing machine, laser connecting machine, laser welding machine, laser welder. But no matter what its name is, it means laser welding machine, and now this machine is becoming more and more popular.
3.Application of Laser Welding Machine
1.Popular industries about laser welding machine
laser welding machine is widely used in manufacturing industry, shipbuilding industry, automobile industry, battery industry, aerospace industry, jewelry, biomedicine, powder metallurgy, electronic industry, it industry, electronic devices, optical communication industry, sensor industry, hardware industry, auto parts industry, glasses industry, porcelain teeth, solar energy industry Electric heating industry / manufacturing of thin-wall materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding, sealing welding, etc. laser welding machine is especially suitable for welding micro, densely arranged, precise and heat sensitive workpieces.
The main application fields of laser welding machine are welding manufacturing in automobile, aerospace and ship processing. Taking automobile manufacturing as an example, laser welding machine has achieved large-scale, and relevant automatic production lines and welding robots have emerged. According to relevant statistics, in European and American industrial developed countries, 50% ~ 70% of auto parts are processed by laser. Mainly laser welding and laser cutting, Laser beam welding has become the standard process in the automotive industry. China’s automobile industry also began to pay attention to this advanced welding technology.
For example, Shanghai Volkswagen, which took the lead in using Laser beam welding technology, used Laser beam welding technology on the body of the newly launched multi-functional vehicle, reaching 41 meters. In the automotive industry, laser technology is mainly used for body welding, welding and parts welding.
The laser used for body plate welding can weld metal plates with different thickness and different surface coatings together, and then press them to make the plate structure achieve the most reasonable combination. Due to small deformation, there is no need for secondary processing. Laser welding machine speeds up the process of replacing forged parts with body stamping parts. Using the laser welder can reduce the overlap width and some reinforcing parts, and can also compress the volume of the body structure itself.
Laser beam welding technology can ensure the connection of welding joints at the molecular level, effectively improve the body stiffness and safety in the process of collision, and effectively reduce the noise of the vehicle.
Application of laser tailor welding in the design and manufacture of automobile body. According to the different design and performance requirements of different vehicle bodies, automobile manufacturers will select steel plates of different specifications, and then complete the manufacturing of vehicle body parts through laser cutting machines, such as front windshield frame, door inner plate, etc.
Laser welder has the advantages of reducing the number of parts and molds, reducing the number of spot welding, optimizing material consumption, reducing part weight, reducing cost and improving dimensional accuracy. However, laser welding machine is mainly used for the welding of body frame structure, such as the welding of top cover and side body.
The traditional backward resistance spot welding method has been gradually replaced by advanced laser welding. Using laser welding technology can effectively reduce the width of welding surface at the joint of workpiece, which not only reduces the use of plate, but also improves the rigidity of vehicle body. It has been adopted by some of the world’s major automobile manufacturers and leading parts suppliers producing high-end vehicles.
Another main use of laser welding machine is in aircraft manufacturing. It is mainly used for splicing of skin of large and medium-sized aircraft and welding of skin and long truss to ensure the contour tolerance of aerodynamic surface. And, laser welder is also widely used in the assembly of fuselage accessories, such as the assembly of flap wing box and abdominal fin. Then laser welder is used to complete the welding and splicing of 3D space. Laser beam welding not only has good welding quality and high production efficiency, but also has good process reproducibility and obvious weight reduction effect. Therefore, more and more aircraft are manufactured by laser welder.
In the jewelry industry, laser welder can also meet the aesthetics and welding between different materials. As we all know, for the jewelry industry, beauty is very important, which requires the weld to be as small as possible. The advantage of laser welding is beautiful weld. At present, it is widely used in spot welding and inlaying holes of jewelry.
In the mold industry, the cladding technology in laser welder has become the main technology of mold repair. The aviation industry uses cladding technology to repair the heat-resistant and wear-resistant layer of nickel based turbine blades of aeroengine. Compared with other methods, laser cladding has the advantages of fast heating speed, less heat input, small deformation, high bonding strength, low dilution rate, accurate control of modified layer thickness, good positioning, good accessibility and high productivity.
6.High Technology Industry
Laser beam welding technology has been introduced into some other industries, such as mobile phone batteries, electronic components, sensors, clocks, precision machinery, communication, etc. Due to the high investment in equipment, laser welder is only used in high value-added fields. Even in these areas, Laser beam welding has not been fully utilized for a long time. However, with the development of new laser beam welding technology and equipment, Laser beam welding is gradually squeezing into the “territory” occupied by traditional welding technology for a long time.
4.Benefits and advantages of fiber laser welding
1. Fiber laser welding has the advantages of high speed, small heat affected zone and deformation. This is because the power density of focused laser beam is much higher than that of traditional welding methods.
2. Fiber laser welding machine can reduce the production cost. This is due to the low balance heat input and machining accuracy of fiber laser welding machine. Moreover, the moving cost of fiber laser welding machine is relatively low.
3. The load rate and production efficiency of fiber laser welding machine are high, because the laser beam is easy to transmit and control, there is no need to change the fiber laser welding machine welding gun and nozzle frequently, and the shutdown auxiliary time is greatly reduced.
4. The fiber laser welding machine can process precision parts and thermal sensitive materials. Because of the high energy density and fast release of fiber laser welding machine, the thermal damage and welding deformation during high-speed machining can be avoided.
5. Fiber laser welding machine is easy to realize a high degree of automation, and the laser beam welding can be controlled by CNC, so the beam intensity and fine positioning can be effectively controlled.
6. The fiber laser beam welding machine does not need to make direct contact with the workpiece to be welded. The laser beam can be bent or focused in any direction through a mirror or deflection prism, or can be guided to an inaccessible place to weld with the optical fiber. The laser can also be focused through transparent materials, so it can weld joints that are difficult to access by ordinary methods or cannot be placed, such as welding electrodes in vacuum tubes.
7. Due to the good purification effect and fast cooling speed of laser beam welding, the weld effect of the fiber laser welding machine is firm and has high comprehensive performance.
8. Laser of the fiber laser welding machine can directly weld insulating materials, it is easier to weld dissimilar metal materials, and even weld metal and non-metal together.
9. The laser beam will not cause any wear and tear, and can work stably for a long time.
10. When welding thin materials or fine diameter wires, it will not be easy to have the trouble of remelting like arc welding;
11. It is not affected by magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding are easy), and can accurately align weldments;
12. No vacuum or X-ray protection is required;
13. If perforated welding is used, the depth to width ratio of weld bead can reach 10:1;
14. The switching device can transfer the laser beam to multiple workstations.
Related Article about Laser Welding Machine
Customer reviews and testimonials of wood CNC Router
Andrew From Spanish
I bought a laser welding machine three months ago. This machine performs very well in my car repair factory. This laser welding machine is easy to move. I can use it to repair all parts of the car. Now it has not failed once, I am very satisfied.
Smith From USA
I have a large steel plate processing company. Because steel plate welding will use a welding machine, I bought a laser welding machine. The BuyCNC machine is the machine I chose to buy after communicating with three suppliers because it is very convenient Mobile and its price is very cheap.